Our Commitment to Your Privacy
What Information Do We Collect?
1-CFO collects information about you when you register for an account or use our services. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
• Contact information such as your name, street address, email address and telephone number;
• Financial information such as your bank account number or credit card details;
• Demographic information such as age, gender and postcode;
• Your computer or device’s IP address, browser type and operating system;
• Preferences and settings such as your preferred language;
• Historical account transaction data;
• Other data collected through our services or through third parties.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your information for a variety of purposes including:
• To provide you with our services;
• To enhance our services and improve user experience;
• To contact you in regards to your account or with relevant information about our services;
• To fulfill any legal obligations;
• To personalize our services for individual users;
• To analyze user preferences and conduct research.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share some of your personal information with third parties for their own internal marketing purposes, but only if you have requested or given us authorization to do so.
Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
You have certain rights regarding the use of your personal data:
1. You have the right to access, update or amend your personal data at any time.
2. You can request a copy of the personal data we have stored about you at any time.
3. You can opt-out of direct marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in each email message.
4. You may delete your account at any time. Please note that some data, such as historical transaction data, may be retained by us for legal reasons, but this will not be used for any purpose other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take all necessary measures to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We use encryption technology to ensure that all data is stored securely on our servers and only authorized personnel have access to such data. We also monitor all activities on our systems for security purposes and regularly review our security measures in light of current technologies and industry standards. Please note that while we take all necessary measures in order to protect your data, no security system is impenetrable and there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully obtain access to such data. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of your data in transit over the internet or after its storage on our systems.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties which are not owned or controlled by 1-CFO. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to our users and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. Please note that when you click on these links, you will be directed away from our website and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit before submitting any personal information.
Changes to This Policy